Tuesday 11 September 2012

Monochrome Magic






jeans: urban outfitters
lamp: B&Q
shoes: ebay
watch: DKNY
earring: DIY

I managed to find these amazing black and white jeans in the Urban Outfitters sale for an incredible £5! they are plain white with black dip-dye/spray paint effect down each side seam. I am moving into a shared house for university soon so my mum has been treating me to new little bits and pieces, this lamp of which i couldn't wait to open. I love extremely high, elegant heels so could not turn down this 6" pair of wedges when i found them on ebay. Loving the new issue of Vogue although i dont agree she was the best choice of cover girls... My new DKNY watch i received as a birthday present that i barely take off and my earring i made myself with things i got from a DIY jewelry store i found in paris.
lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment