Tuesday 17 April 2012

Cracks In The Wall





top: dorothy perkins
jacket: topman
hat: urban outfitters
jeans: vintage
shoes: vans
belt: primark
earrings: lemonade

so i had my first shoot with my new photographer today and as you can see, she is practically genius. we also shot for the new range of lemonade stock. 
the authentic look of the cracks in the door compliment the vintage look of the outfit so this was the perfect spot. in the annoying april showers, the hat and vest top were needed!


lemonade


Photographer: Becky Hart

5 comments:

  1. Love the beanie!

    charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! those jeans are amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a wonderful and cool Outfit! Your pants and your top are awesome! I think you combined a perfect Outfit and you look so pretty with it!! I really love it!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete