Friday 11 May 2012

Fate: H&M Marni Sandals





so i was having my hair done at the Knightsbridge Vidal Sassoon salon (such a great loss) and decided to have a look in some of the shops not intending to buy anything or to find a bargain, but just to browse. i then got to the sale section of H&M and spotted something silver shining at me. fate, im convinced. the last pair of H&M Marni collaboration sandals, on sale, in my size. i fell in love. as soon as i left the shop the sandals were on my feet. they walked the streets of london and the floors of The Kooples and COS.
the perfect sandal, for a perfect day in my favourite city.


lemonade

3 comments:

  1. These are such cute shoes! We have never seen anything similar to it! Your blog is very cute and we are now following you. Keep up the great work :)

    Carly and Stacie

    www.theislandsecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sandals are just perfect :)

    http://fashionbeautymylife.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful sandals:) I have never seen those in H&M!

    Ida/
    http://sevenstepstotown.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete