Tuesday 18 October 2011

DIY: Russian Style Fur Headband

Recently i have been a bad blogger! I havent posted anything in a while so here, have a wintery DIY :)

I loved the Russian looking headbands and hats from Topshop/Dorothy Perkins but found them quite expensive so i decided to make one of my own.
Topshop Grey Lux Fur Cossack £22
Brown Fur Headband Dorothy Perkins £10

I took a piece of fur that i found in a charity shop for 25p 
I then took the elastic off of an old headband
I sewed it into the end of the fur making sure that when the elastic was pulled it didnt come off.
My headband was complete! Hope you like it :)
Lemonade
x

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea! I'm not very creative, I wish I could make things like this. Bet it looks lovely on and must be so cosy xxx

    ReplyDelete