Thursday 22 November 2012

Zara: Studs And Leather



shirt: TFNC
jeans: Unknown 
earring: New Look
bag & shoes: Zara

Black is my favourite colour so i couldnt resist the soft touch and twinkling studs of these amazing loafers as i spotted them on a shelf, walking out of what i thought had been an unsuccessful visit to Zara. As soon as they were on my feet i knew i had to have them. At £60 they weren't cheap, but they were definitely worth it. Leather shoes last a life time and even though studs could possibly go out of fashion, the style of shoe will not. 
The bag, also from Zara is not Leather, but has lasted me well so far! It's just the right size to fit the essentials in and anything else i need for uni can be placed in a white 'Toast' canvas tote bag i throw on my shoulder. 
The mint jeans were a present from my mum. I love the subtle hint of green, they are not too bright but visibly have a colour to them.

lemonade

5 comments:

  1. We really love those shoes and the bag! =)
    By the way, have you seen the "Little Black Jacket" exhibition by Karl Lagerfeld? It just made a stop in Berlin :)
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes I have ! I went to see it in London and absolutely loved it!!
      Lemonade

      Delete
  2. I like your shoes and bag! The mint jeans are cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Have this bag aswell,I agree its a great size to fit all the bits and bobs!
    Its a shame you dont post regulary as I find your blog really interesting,I hope you take some time out and visit my blog.
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete