Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas!!





Dress: Urban Outfitters
Ear Cuff: Topshop
Nails: Gold (unknown brand) Glitter (No.7)

Happy Christmas to everyone!! I hope you've all had a wonderful day, i certainly have! Loved my Christmas day outfit so i thought i'd share it with you. Also wanted to show you the presents i've got so far!! Thoroughly spoilt this year. I thought i was only getting my laptop but it turns out that my parents (and Father Christmas) like to splash out a little more! I got a cocktail book as well as the martini glasses so i'll be making some of those soon!! Those beautiful leopard boots are from Urban Outfitters and feel like slippers on! I got so many candles i think they will last me until next year! 
We have a family party/get-together tomorrow so i will posy my Boxing Day Outfit and also some pictures from the Gathering :)
Merry Crimbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment